The museum will reopen on April 1st.
We'll welcome you Tuesday to Sunday,
always 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The summer café is located in the front of the museum and surrounded by the green idyll. A magnificent view of the lake and the Alps awaits you here.
AHV senior citizens/guest passes8.00 CHF
Groups of 11 adults or more8.00 CHF
School classes/students5.00 CHF
Children 12 and underfree
Free admission with the Swiss Museum Pass (www.museumspass.ch).
The visit is possible for individuals, taking into account the protective measures.
1. disinfect hands regularly
2. keep a distance of 2m from each other.
3. in case of illness, please stay at home.
4. the number of people per room is indicated.
5. pay as cashless as possible.
6. listening stations are switched off.
Richard Wagner Museum
CH- 6005 Luzern
Tel. 0041 (0)41 360 23 70