We'll welcome you Tuesday to Sunday,
always 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Closed on Monday.
In November the museum is open only Saturday and Sunday 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The end of the season is November 28, 2021, after which there is a winter break and the museum will be closed until the end of March 2022.
The summer café is located in the front of the museum and surrounded by the green idyll. A magnificent view of the lake and the Alps awaits you here.
AHV senior citizens/guest passes8.00 CHF
Groups of 11 adults or more8.00 CHF
School classes/students5.00 CHF
Children 12 and underfree
Free admission with the Swiss Museum Pass (www.museumspass.ch).
From September 13th, access to the museum is only possible upon presentation of a valid Covid certificate and an official ID. This applies to all visitors from 16 years and over. The certificate will be checked at the reception - please wear a mask until then.
In addition, the following protective measures continue to apply:
1. in case of illness please stay at home.
2. mask obligation for young people from 12-16 years. Voluntary for all others.
3. a distance of 1.5 m is still recommended.
4. disinfect hands.
5. cashless payment possible.
6. listening stations are turned off, but accessible with your own headphones.
Richard Wagner Museum
CH- 6005 Luzern
Tel. 0041 (0)41 360 23 70